Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's In This For Me?

   
   What's in this for me? Now I have done some real deep thinking about this question and all I really want to do is show people what I can bring to the table. Last semester I really didn't bring my A Game and that really bothered me through because I knew what I was supposed to do but I never really tried to attempt to do anything. That really bothered me through the break because not alone effect me but it also reflected me to other people that I wasn't hard working which I didn't want people to see me as. I want to show my classmates and other people that I'm not just someone that is there, I want to show them that I can step up to the plate and work hard to understand the material and other things that I am very knowledgeable in.

No comments:

Post a Comment