1. Abase: to reduce or lower in rank, office etc.
2. Abdicate: to give up or renounce.
3. Abomination: anything greatly disliked or detested.
4. Brusque: rude, blunt, rough.
5. Saboteur: a person that practices sabotage.
6. Debauchery: excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures.
7. Proliferate: to grow or produce.
8. Anachronism: someone or something that belongs in an earlier time period.
9. Nomenclature: names or terms used in a particular set or system.
10. Expurgate: to make appropriate by removing words/passages that are. offensive; to censor.
11. Bellicose: aggressive, hostile, ready to fight.
12. Gauche: lacking social grace; awkward.
13. Rapacious: satisfaction of greed.
14. Paradox: a proposition that seems contradictory, but may be true.
15. Conundrum: a riddle, puzzle.
16. Anomaly: someone or something abnormal.
17. Ephemeral: short-lived, lasting a brief moment.
18. Rancorous: someone who is full of resentment/ hate.
19. Churlish: rude, vulgar behavior.20. Precipitous: very steep, dangerously high.