Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tale Of A Canterbury Tale

   So me and my group decided to choose The Monk's Tale. In his tale he listed a series of tragedies as a warning to the other characters. In his first tragedy story he brings up Lucifer and how he fell from heaven all the way down to hell. Then he brings up Adam who apparently was the one man not born of original sin. He list many other characters and their tragedies such as Sampson, Hercules, Nabugodonosor (I have no idea how to pronounce that), Balthasar, and many other ones that I don't want to write down since there is still quite a handful of them, but you get the point. 
   What I noticed as he was telling all of these biblical characters tragedies he wasn't really using any of them to make them stand out from the rest or be a main character to his story(stories). 

    A lot of this information I got was in this website. 
Also my fellow classmates Mia Levy and Javiar Solis have some nice information about The Monk's Tale so go check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment