1. accoutrements - Personal clothing, accessories, etc.
2. apogee - The highest most distance point; climax.
3. apropos - Fitting; at the right time; to the purpose; opportunely.
4. bicker - To engage in petulant or peevish argument; wrangle.
5. coalesce - To grow together or into one body.
6. contretemps - An awkward or difficult situation or mishap.
7. convolution - A rolled up or coiled condition.
8. cull - To choose; select; pick.
9. disparate - Distinct in kind; essentially different; dissimilar.
10. dogmatic - Asserting opinions in a doctrinaire or arrogant manner.
licentious - Unrestrained by law or general; morality; lawless; immoral.
12. mete - To distribute or apportion by measure.
13. noxious - Harmful or injurious to health or physical well -being
14. polemic - A controversial argument; as one against some opinion,
15. populous - Full of residents or inhabitants, as a religious, heavily populated.
16. probity - Integrity and uprightness; honesty.
17. repartee - A quick, witty reply.
18. supervene - To take or occur as something additional or extraneous.
19. truncate - A shorten by cutting of a part; cut short.
20. unimpeachable -Above suspicion,impossible to discredit; impeccable.